BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Published on 20.07.2018
The Director of Central European Institute of Technology - Masaryk University (CEITEC MU) invites applications for the position of
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Central European Institute of Technology – Masaryk University (CEITEC MU) is an independent university institute formed at Masaryk University as a part of a scientific centre of excellence CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology. CEITEC MU represents a key part of the state-of-the-art research infrastructure equipped with cutting-edge facilities and excellent conditions for elementary as well as applied research, especially in the life-science area.
For more information please go to: https://www.ceitec.cz/ceitec-masarykova-univerzita/in1
We desire to find a new colleague for our Strategy & Science Department team, a self-reliant person interested in development of relations between academic environment and application sphere.
Do you like challenges involving implementation of new systems and procedures? Is a great team and work-life balance what attracts you most? Do you wish to experience new scientific discoveries that create and change the future?
We will be glad to welcome you in our team.
- Contact person for CEITEC MU scientists in the area of cooperation with application sphere, technology transfer and related issues
- Search for new application sphere partners with the aim to establish cooperation; involvement of CEITEC MU into joint projects and international technology platforms
- Technology scouting – monitoring of CEITEC MU inner environment and search for scientific results suitable for future commercialization
- Market and technology trends analyses, and evaluation of commercial capability of scientific results and technologies
- Preparation of strategic concepts of the institution in the field of cooperation with application sphere, follow-up setting of processes and their evaluation
- Close cooperation with Technology Transfer Office MU
- Organization of meetings, round-table discussions and workshops with application sphere partners
- University degree in natural science
- Familiar with commercial environment is an advantage, e.g. chemical or pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology or agricultural sector
- Inquiring, active and innovative approach, self-reliant personality, creative thinking
- Team player able to effectively interlink various pieces of information; cooperative approach
- Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Keen on further education and travelling
- Computer skills needed for this work position
- Full-time job at a high-prestige scientific institution operating within the university overlapping to the cooperation within regional system of innovations support
- Combination of stable background of Masaryk University and an interesting environment based on company principles
- The best benefit – a great team
- Work-life balance
- There is enough space for you to grow personally as well as professionally
- Possibility to attend various educative events and workshops
- Further benefits: 6 weeks of paid holiday, contribution to pension scheme, lunch vouchers, Menza MU university canteen meals, flexible working hours
- You can start immediately
Please send your CV and motivation letter in Czech and English language to: email@example.com
Be sure to indicate the position title in the subject of your e-mail.
If you do not receive any reply within 4 weeks since you send us your CV, it means that we have selected other candidates in the first round of this selection procedure.
In justified cases the inviting party is entitled to prolong, discontinue or cancel the selection procedure.
Back to jobs
Our institute can be found in a modern building located within the University Campus Bohunice.