|Research group:||Functional Genomics and Proteomics of Plants - Jan Hejátko|
Masarykova univerzita - CEITEC MU
- RUZICKA, K; HEJATKO, J, 2017:Auxin transport and conjugation caught together. JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BOTANY 68 (16), p. 4409 - 4412.
- MRAVEC, J; KRACUN, SK; ZEMLYANSKAYA, E; RYDAHL, MG; GUO, XY; PICMANOVA, M; SORENSEN, KK; RUZICKA, K; WILLATS, WGT, 2017:Click chemistry-based tracking reveals putative cell wall-located auxin binding sites in expanding cells. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS 7
- HRTYAN, M; SLIKOVA, E; HEJATKO, J; RUZICKA, K, 2015:RNA processing in auxin and cytokinin pathways. JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BOTANY 66 (16), p. 4897 - 4912.
- Identification of molecular components and the mechanism of polar targeting of PIN auxin transport proteins in Arabidopsis thaliana (IAA601630703), Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic - Grants of distinctly investigative character focused on the sphere of research pursued at present particularly in the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Rep., 2007 - 2011
- Immunomodulation as a functional proteomics tool for cytokinin signaling study in Arabidopsis thaliana (GA521/09/1699), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2009 - 2012
- Structural basis for the specificity of signal transduction in plants: interaction network of histidine kinase receiver domains in Arabidopsis (GAP305/11/0756), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2011 - 2014
- The role of cytokinins and auxin interactions in the regulation of root gravitropism in Arabidopsis thaliana (GAP501/11/1150), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2011 - 2013
- Deciphering Molecular Mechanisms Integrating Light and Hormonal Control Over Plant Development (GA15-22000S), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2015 - 2017
- NCLG - National Center for Medical Genomic (LM2015091), MEYS, 2016 - 2019
- Regulation of morphogenesis of plant cells and organs (LC06034), MEYS - Basic Research Centres, 2006 - 2011
- CEITEC – Central European Institute of Technology (CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0068), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, 2008 - 2015