|Research group:||Developmental and Production Biology – Omics Approaches - Břetislav Brzobohatý|
|Department:||Mendel University in Brno|
- CERNA, H; CERNY, M; HABANOVA, H; SAFAROVA, D; ABUSHAMSIYA, K; NAVRATIL, M; BRZOBOHATY, B, 2017:Proteomics offers insight to the mechanism behind Pisum sativum L. response to pea seed-borne mosaic virus (PSbMV). JOURNAL OF PROTEOMICS 153 , p. 78 - 88.
- SKALAK, J; CERNY, M; JEDELSKY, P; DOBRA, J; GE, E; NOVAK, J; HRONKOVA, M; DOBREV, P; VANKOVA, R; BRZOBOHATY, B, 2016:Stimulation of ipt overexpression as a tool to elucidate the role of cytokinins in high temperature responses of Arabidopsis thaliana. JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BOTANY 67 (9), p. 2861 - 2873.
- HABANOVA, H; BRZOBOHATY, B; CERNY, M, 2016:The development of barley seed protein library for targeted analyses. FEBS JOURNAL 283 , p. 326 - 326.
- Application of conventional and molecular genetic approaches for the development of grain legumes resistant to viral and fungal pathogens and insect pests (QI91A229), Ministry of Agriculture - The Research Program in the Agricultural Sector, 2009 - 2013
- Functional genomics and proteomics for crop improvement (1M06030), MEYS - Institutional Research Plan, 2006 - 2011
- Proteome dynamics in response to increased cytokinin levels in Arabidopsis (IAA600040701), Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic - Grants of distinctly investigative character focused on the sphere of research pursued at present particularly in the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Rep., 2007 - 2010
- Regulation of morphogenesis of plant cells and organs (LC06034), MEYS - Basic Research Centres, 2006 - 2011
- The role of cytokinins and polyamines in heat stress response and thermotolerance in tobacco and Arabidopsis plants (GA206/09/2062), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2009 - 2013
- Modus operandi of cytokinin-sensing histidine kinases in plants (15-19266S), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2015 - 2017