Senior Postdoctoral Research Fellow: Electrochemistry, 2D Materials, Energy Storage, Wearable Sensors
Published on 03.01.2020
The director of the CEITEC Brno University of Technology is opening a position of a
„Senior Postdoctoral Research Fellow: Electrochemistry,
2D Materials, Energy Storage, Wearable Sensors“
Pumera research team “Future Energy and Innovation Lab” (www.pumera.org) is seeking an outstanding applicant for a scientific position of a senior postdoctoral research fellow. We are looking for experienced electrochemist with skills in either water splitting, photoelectrochemistry, hydrogen evolution, and/or supercapacitors. Ability to carry out materials characterization is important part of the job. You will have the unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art SEM, TEM, UHV STM system, XPS, and ALD as well with 3D printing systems (see nano.ceitec.cz).
- Deep knowledge of electrochemistry is must.
- Materials characterization techniques hand-on experience is advantage.
- Ability to carry out the research projects independently, interpret the data and write manuscript.
- Excellent team working skills, self-motivation, initiative and persistence.
- Ability to exploit CEITEC BUT core facilities and laboratories (nano.ceitec.cz).
- Act as a source of information and advice to other members of the group on scientific protocols and experimental techniques.
- Fully English speaking environment.
- Chief investigator is Highly Cited Researcher & ERC grant holder.
- Highly motivating environment.
- Support of team members with diverse background.
- Work in the Czech Science City BRNO with many collaboration possibilities.
- Wide international network of collaborators – From University of California to Singapore.
We are looking for highly motivated researcher with a strong background in electrochemistry and materials.
Interested candidate should provide:
- Detailed CV including list of publications,
- Cover letter stating the motivation for applying,
- Name and contact details of two academic referees from two distinct institutions.
- Anticipated start date: Upon agreement. The sooner the better.
- Highly competitive salary based on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- 6 weeks of holidays
Electronic applications including required items should be submitted to e-mail email@example.com by February 8th, 2020 and quote the “Wearonix” in the subject.
Back to jobs