- This call is a part of broader initiative to recruit excellent scientists to Masaryk University and candidates should also be eligible to apply for the MUNI AWARD that provides additional budget of approx. 230 000 USD per year for a 5 year period
- Background of a recognized and successful institution with supportive and international working environment
- Academic staff position within Masaryk University
- Environment promoting interdisciplinarity and intersectorality of research
- In house core facilities
- Support of administrative departments (including grant office service)
- Support with the relocation process (welcome office service)
- 8 weeks of paid holiday
Anticipated start date: 2019 (open to negotiation)
The successful candidate will be appointed for an initial 5-years period (with possible extension), suitable laboratory space and access to the outstanding infrastructure.
The application should include CV, a list of publications, description of skills and experience related to the advertised position, brief outlook of future research interests and contacts for at least two referees.
Applications must be received by August 31st, 2018, to ensure consideration. Please submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please quote the “Senior RGL” in the subject.
Contact for informal inquiries about the position and CEITEC MU: Karel Říha, Deputy Director for Science and CEITEC group leader, firstname.lastname@example.org.