SYLICA Lecture: Electrospun Nanomaterials: Basics to Applications
DATE CHANGE: The lecture will be held on October 1, 2013!
You are cordially invited to the lecture delivered by Prof. Seeram Ramakrishna, FREng, FNAE, Director of Center for Nanofibers & Nanotechnology at the National University of Singapore.
WHEN: October 1, 2013, from 10:30 a.m.
WHERE: Faculty of Chemistry, Room P2, Brno University of Technology, Purkyňova 118, Brno
- Prof Seeram Ramakrishna, FREng, FNAE is a Highly Cited Researcher in Materials Science (worldwide rank is 3).
- He authored 5 books and ~ 530 ISI listed papers, which attracted more than 28,000 citations and 79 H-index.
- He delivered more than 120 opening plenary & keynote lectures. He is acknowledged as the global guru of electrospun nanomaterials.
- He received academic training from the University of Cambridge, and Harvard University, and further exposure from more than 50 institutions around the world.
- Recipient of ASEAN Outstanding Engineering Award, Outstanding University Researcher Award, Singapore Lee Kuan Yew Fellow, Cambridge Nehru Fellowship, University of Tokyo GSFS Fellow, China Changjiang Professor & High End Foreign Expert, and Chandra P. Sharma Award.
- He is an elected international fellow of major professional societies & academies in Singapore, ASEAN, India, UK and USA.
- He is a thinker, consultant, and speaker at the international forums facilitated by World Bank, OECD, EU, ASEAN, Governments, NGOs, think tanks, and professional societies.
Please register till September 25:
The event has been supported by the EU Seventh Framework Programme under the "Capacities" specific programme (Contract No. 286154 - SYLICA)