- Characterization of the immunogenome in domestic, wild and extinct old world camelids FWF Austria. P. Burger, P. Hořín. 2016-2019. 400 000 EUR (for both partners).
- A complex analysis of impact of traditional (surgical) and alternative methods of castration on pig rearing and pork quality in order to ensure sustainable and competitive pork production in the Czech Republic (QJ151023), Ministry of Agriculture - Comprehensive sustainable systems in agriculture, 2015 - 2018
- Immunogenomic analysis of insect bite hypersensitivity in the Old Kladruber horse (GA524/09/1939), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2009 - 2011
- Genetic diversity and its conservation in selected horse populations in the Czech Republic (QH92277), Ministry of Agriculture - The Research Program in the Agricultural Sector, 2009 - 2011
- Comparative immunogenomics of the family Equidae (GA523/09/1972), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2009 - 2012