ELIXIR CZ INFO Day 2019
Life science experiments generate an immense and exponentially increasing volume of data. It is necessary to store the data, make them accessible, interoperable and safe. The mission of ELIXIR CZ is to create a sustainable infrastructure for storing, processing and analysing life science data in the Czech Republic and to provide an access to tools and training to facilitate these activities.
Come to ELIXIR CZ INFO Day to discuss and learn more about data in life sciences and about usage of ELIXIR CZ infrastructure.
- 10:00 – 10:20 ELIXIR CZ Introduction (doc. Jiří Vondrášek)
- 10:20 – 10:50 ELIXIR at CERIT MU (prof. Luděk Matyska)
- 10:50 – 10:55 Introduction of ELIXIR node at CEITEC MU (prof. Jaroslav Koča)
- 10:55 – 11:15 ELIXIR at CEITEC MU – tools and databases I (doc. Radka Svobodová)
- 11:15 – 11:25 ELIXIR at MU – tools and databases II (Dr. David Bednář)
- 11:25 – 11:35 ELIXIR at CEITEC MU – platforms and communities (doc. Radka Svobodová)
- 11:35 – 12:00 ELIXIR at Palacky University (doc. Karel Berka)
Please, register via the below Registration Form