Five doctoral students from CEITEC BUT received Brno PhD talent
Dozens of promising scientists from BUT received a scholarship for their research at the Brno PhD Talent contest. Representatives of the Statutory City of Brno and JCMM appreciated the best doctoral students from Brno universities. Each of them received support of 300 thousand crowns for their scientific research, this amount being paid on a continuous basis for three years in the form of scholarships. The awards were received on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, at the Brno City Hall.
Awarded students are:
- Igor Turčan (Field of magnetism distorted)
- Klára Zárybnická ( Polymeric nanocomposite foam based on impact polypropylene)
- Vladimír Prajzler (Preparing ceramics using rapid heating)
- Erik Képeš (Develops a methodology for identifying materials using laser spectroscopy)
- Markéta Charousová (Use of protein nanoparticles for targeted and combined cancer treatment)