|Research group:||Animal Cytogenomics - Jiří Rubeš|
|Department:||Veterinary Research Institute|
Publications that are part of the Web of Science database, possibly also other publications chosen by authors.
- Frohlich, J; Kubickova, S; Musilova, P; Cernohorska, H; Muskova, H; Rubes, J, 2017: A Comparative Study of Pygmy Hippopotamus (Choeropsis liberiensis) Karyotype by Cross-Species Chromosome Painting. JOURNAL OF MAMMALIAN EVOLUTION 24(4), p. 465 - 474, doi: 10.1007/s10914-016-9358-5
- Frohlich, J; Kubickova, S; Musilova, P; Cernohorska, H; Muskova, H; Vodicka, R; Rubes, J, 2017: Karyotype relationships among selected deer species and cattle revealed by bovine FISH probes. PLOS ONE 12(11), doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0187559
- Comparative study of male meiosis in members of the family Bovidae (GAP502/11/0719), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2011 - 2015
- Fylogenetic relationships in the family Bovidae studied by analysis of subfamily specific DNA repeats and karyotype (GAP506/10/0421), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2010 - 2013
- Study of meiotic disturbances in men – carriers of congenital balanced translocations and their effect on the outcome of assisted reproduction (NS9842), Ministry of Health - Departmental Programme of Research and Development (2008-2011), 2009 - 2011