MSCA-IF for Applicants
Place: University Campus Bohunice, pavilion A35, meeting room 211
Time: 13:00 – 15:00
Maximize your chances to get a major postdoctoral grant!
Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (MSCA-IF) offer generous 2-year financing for postdocs moving internationally. CEITEC internal seminar on MSCA-IF aims at:
- PhD students in their last year preparing for their first postdoctoral stay
- Postdocs coming to CEITEC from abroad,
- Postdocs considering moving to other countries, including outside of Europe.
You will learn:
- MSCA-IF eligibility – who is this grant for?
- The mission of MSCA-IF – why does the EU want it?
- Scoring in MSCA-IF– evaluation, success rates, keys to success
- Understanding the project template – what do they expect you to prepare?
- Getting support – supervisor, Grant Office, network
- Deadlines and internal processes of proposal preparation and submission
- Invitation to MSCA-IF MasterClass “hands-on” workshop (end of May 2018) to those who want to prepare their MSCA-IF proposal and a “teaser” on the workshop content
advanced PhD students, postdocs
open infoday; registration not required