Resist stripper Diener electronic NANO Plasma cleaner
Technology / Methodology:
Etching & Deposition
CF: CEITEC Nano
Diener NANO Plasma Cleaner with microwave generator can be used for stripping of the resist. Microwave plasma is ideal for most resist removal in modern device fabrication because it produces a very high concentration of chemically active species along with low energy ion bombardment. Therefore, it guarantees fast ash rate and a damage-free plasma cleaning. Microwave plasma systems are suitable for various substrate technologies like Si, III/V-compounds, quartz, ceramic, lithium niobate, copper interconnect devices etc. Oxygen plasma generates oxygen radicals and O2 ions. It is well suited for the removing of photoresist because oxygen radicals fast etch polymers and organics under formation of CO2 and water (ashing). The samples (max. size 8‘‘) can be heated (up to 100 C) by the chuck in order to ease the stripping of the photoresist.
In biomedical applications, plasma cleaning is useful for achieving compatibility between synthetic biomaterials and natural tissues. Surface modification minimizes adverse reactions such as inflammation, infection, and thrombosis formation.
- Prochazka, P; Marecek, D; Liskova, Z; Cechal, J; Sikola, T, 2017: X-ray induced electrostatic graphene doping via defect charging in gate dielectric. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS 7, doi: 10.1038/s41598-017-00673-z (MIRA, DIENER, ALD, WIRE-BONDER)
- Mach, J; Prochazka, P; Bartosik, M; Nezval, D; Piastek, J; Hulva, J; Svarc, V; Konecny, M; Kormos, L; Sikola, T, 2017: Electronic transport properties of graphene doped by gallium. NANOTECHNOLOGY 28(41), doi: 10.1088/1361-6528/aa86a4 (DIENER, DWL, EVAPORATOR, WIRE-BONDER, LYRA)
- Procházka, P., 2018: Fabrication of graphene and study of its physical properties. PH.D. THESIS , p. 1 - 139 (ALD, DIENER, EVAPORATOR, MIRA, PECVD, TERS, WIRE-BONDER)
- Podesva, P; Gablech, I; Neuzil, P., 2018: Nanostructured Gold Microelectrode Array for Ultrasensitive Detection of Heavy Metal Contamination. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY 90(2), p. 1161 - 1167, doi: 10.1021/acs.analchem.7b03725 (SUSS-MA8, DWL, SCIA, DIENER)
- Svatoš, V.; Gablech, I.; Ilic, B. R.; Pekárek, J.; Neužil, P., 2018: In situ observation of carbon nanotube layer growth on microbolometers with substrates at ambient temperature. JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS 123(11), p. 114503-1 - 114503-7, doi: 10.1063/1.5016465 (EVAPORATOR, DIENER)
- Stará, V.; Procházka, P.; Mareček, D.; Šikola, T.; Čechal, J., 2018: Ambipolar remote graphene doping by low-energy electron beam irradiation. NANOSCALE 10(37), p. 17520 - 17524, doi: 10.1039/C8NR06483K (ALD, DIENER, DWL, EVAPORATOR)
- Kvapil, M., 2015: Plasmonic Antennas. PH.D. THESIS , p. 1 - 104 (FTIR, NANOCALC, LYRA, TERS, DIENER)
- Lišková, Z., 2015: Fabrication of Nanostructures and Nanodevices for Nanoelectronics and Spintronics. PH.D. THESIS , p. 1 - 106 (LYRA, MIRA, DIENER, NANOCALC, DWL, EVAPORATOR, WIRE-BONDER, ALD)
- Švarc, V., 2015: Shielding effect of oxide isolating layer on surface potential measured by Kelvin probe force microscopy. MASTER´S THESIS , p. 1 - 50 (LYRA, ALD, DIENER, WIRE-BONDER)
- Kormoš, L., 2015: Application of Graphene Membrane in Nanoelectronic Devices. MASTER´S THESIS , p. 1 - 59 (LYRA, DIENER, WIRE-BONDER)