3rd Bruker FTIR and Raman User Meeting
WHERE: CEITEC BUT, Building S, Purkyňova 123, lecture hall, 1st floor
REGISTRATION: Till September 22 via registration form on CEITEC webpage (you can find on the bottom of this page).
FORM OF EVENT:
Morning session will be held in Czech language. After an introduction of Bruker instrumentation and innovations in the field of vibrational spectroscopy, lecture of representative from CEITEC research center will follow. The main part of the morning session will consist of user lectures focused on practical use of our instruments for industrial and routine applications. Afternoon session will be held in English language with focus on various scientific applications.
We also offer excursion in research laboratory of infrastructure CEITEC Nano, before the official start and after the of event.
|9:00||Optional excursion into laboratories of research infrastructure CEITEC Nano – please if you want to take part, book the excursion in the registration form below.|
|Morning session (Czech)|
|10:15||Overview of instrumentation, interesting applications and news from BRUKER Optics|
|10:45||Presentation of research infrastructure CEITEC Nano|
|11:30||Industrial and routine applications|
|Afternoon session (English)|
|17:00||Optional excursion into laboratories of research infrastructure CEITEC Nano – please if you want to take part, book the excursion in the registration form below.|
- Lunch and catering are included free of charge.
- We ask Czech speaking participants to attend at least 15 minutes before the official opening.
- We ask English speaking participants to attend at least 15 minutes before lunch.
INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS:
- We ask you to prepare you lecture with rather popular-scientific approach to make your work understandable for other participants from different branches of research. Presentation should include your examples of use of FTIR and Raman spectrometers and microscopes and OPUS software. It can contain sampling, measurement procedures, data manipulation and evaluation etc.
- Presentations in form of * .ppt, * .pptx
- Please send your presentation till September 30, 2019 on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
By car - if traveling by car, you can park next to the office building "S" CEITEC BUT. After parking the car you must report to CEITEC.
Public transport - bus 53 and E56 is located right outside the area of CEITEC BUT. The final stop of tram no. 12 is about 3-minute walk away from CEITEC BUT.
Před budovou CEITEC VUT na parkovišti. Po zaparkování nutno nahlásit vůz na recepci CEITEC VUT.
Organizers do not pay for and book accommodation for participants. It is everyone’s individual responsibility. Accommodation solves each participant individually on his own.
We recommend following accommodation with good rating and near the place of our user meeting:
612 00, Brno
Phone: +420 725 450 533
CONTACT TO ORGANIZERS:
Organizer, registrations (CEITEC):
Ing. Richard Kolář
Tel.: + 420 54114 9207
Organizer, program (Optik Instruments):
Ing. David Matoušek
Phone.: + 420 607 177 455
Leader of User meeting (Optik Instruments):
Ing. Jan Neuman, Ph. D.
Phone.: + 420 605 287 732