WHEN: November 4th 2021, event starts at 10:00
WHERE: CEITEC BUT, Building S, Purkyňova 123, lecture hall, 1st floor
REGISTRATION: Till October 27th via the registration form on the CEITEC webpage (you can find it at the bottom of this page).
FORM OF EVENT:
The morning session will be held in the Czech language. After an introduction of Brukerinstrumentation and innovations in the field of molecular vibrational spectroscopy, the lecture of the representative from the CEITEC research center will follow. The main part of the morning session will consist of user lectures focused on the practical use of our instruments for industrial and routine applications. The afternoon session will be focused on scientific applications and will be held in Czech or English (depending on the participants).
We also offer excursion in the laboratory of research infrastructure CEITEC Nano before the official start of the event.
- Ing. Radka Šefců (National Gallery Prague) - Use of structural analysis in the world of art
- Prof. Jaroslav Turánek (NEXARS, Faculty of Natural Sciences, MUni) – Characterization of recombinant antigens by FTIR spectroscopy, CD and DSC
- Doc. Martin Pechout (Department of Vehicles and Ground Transport, CZU Prague) – Traditional and innovative use of FTIR analyzers for the analysis of combustion engine emissions
- Ing. Aleš Matoušek PhD. (Rokospol a.s.) – Use of FTIR microscopy in the development of industrial coatings
- Ing. David Matoušek (Optik Instruments s.r.o.) – Use of FTIR microscopy for analysis of microplastics
|9:00||Optional excursion into laboratories of research infrastructure CEITEC Nano – please if you want to take part, book the excursion in the registration form below.|
|Morning session (CZE)|
|10:15||Overview of instrumentation, interesting applications, and news from BRUKER Optics|
|10:35||Presentation of research infrastructure CEITEC Nano|
|11:00||Industrial and routine applications|
|13:30||Scientific applications 1|
|15:30||Scientific applications 2|
- The whole event is free of charge.
- Lunch and catering are included.
- We ask Czech speaking participants to arrive at least 15 minutes before the official opening (9:45).
- English speaking participants can skip the morning part and arrive at least 15 minutes before lunch (12:15).
- The official language of the meeting will be Czech and English
- Detailed information (about language and program) will be sent by e-mail at least 14 days before the event.
- We ask you to take into account the possibility of unexpected cancellation (rescheduling) of the event, due to the current situation with the CoVID19 in the world and in the Czech Republic.
INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS:
- We ask you to prepare your lecture with rather a popular-scientific approach to make your work understandable for other participants from different fields of research. The presentation should include your examples of the use of FTIR and Raman spectrometers and microscopes and OPUS software. It can contain sampling, measurement procedures, data manipulation and evaluation etc.
- Presentations in form of * .ppt, * .pptx
- In case of interest, you can send your presentation for check till September 20th, 2020 on
e-mail address email@example.com
By car - if travelling by car, you can park next to the office building "S" CEITEC BUT. After parking the car, you must report to the CEITEC reception.
Public transport - bus 53 and E56 is located right outside the area of CEITEC BUT. The final stop of tram no. 12 is about a 3-minute walk away from CEITEC BUT.
Accommodation solves each participant individually on his own. We recommend following accommodation with good rating and near the place of our user meeting:
612 00, Brno
Mobil: +420 725 450 533
CONTACT TO ORGANIZERS:
Organizer, registrations (CEITEC):
Ing. Richard Kolář
Tel.: + 420 54114 9207
Organizer, program (Optik Instruments):
Ing. David Matoušek
Tel.: + 420 607 177 455