- The whole event is free of charge.
- Lunch and catering are included.
- We ask Czech speaking participants to arrive at least 15 minutes before the official opening (9:45).
- English speaking participants can skip the morning part and arrive at least 15 minutes before lunch (12:15).
- The official language of the meeting will be Czech and English
- Detailed information (about language and program) will be sent by e-mail at least 14 days before the event.
- We ask you to take into account the possibility of unexpected cancellation (rescheduling) of the event, due to the current situation with the CoVID19 in the world and in the Czech Republic.
INFORMATION FOR SPEAKERS:
- We ask you to prepare your lecture with rather a popular-scientific approach to make your work understandable for other participants from different fields of research. The presentation should include your examples of the use of FTIR and Raman spectrometers and microscopes and OPUS software. It can contain sampling, measurement procedures, data manipulation and evaluation etc.
- Presentations in form of * .ppt, * .pptx
- In case of interest, you can send your presentation for check till September 20th, 2020 on
e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
By car - if travelling by car, you can park next to the office building "S" CEITEC BUT. After parking the car, you must report to the CEITEC reception.
Public transport - bus 53 and E56 is located right outside the area of CEITEC BUT. The final stop of tram no. 12 is about a 3-minute walk away from CEITEC BUT.
Accommodation solves each participant individually on his own. We recommend following accommodation with good rating and near the place of our user meeting:
612 00, Brno
Mobil: +420 725 450 533
CONTACT TO ORGANIZERS:
Organizer, registrations (CEITEC):
Ing. Richard Kolář
Tel.: + 420 54114 9207
Organizer, program (Optik Instruments):
Ing. David Matoušek
Tel.: + 420 607 177 455