How to write a competitive proposal?
Place: University Campus Bohunice, pavilion A35, meeting room 211
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Our comprehensive introduction in grant writing will help you answer questions such as:
- Where do I look for funding opportunities?
- How are the European funding programmes designed?
- What does the funding provider expect?
- How do I find the correct partners for my project?
- Am I the right person to coordinate the project?
- How does the grant writing style differ from academic writing?
- How does the evaluator think?
- How do I define the impact of my project?
- What support can I expect from the Grant Office?
The training will help you formulate just about any kind of funding proposal and, in particular, help you with orientation in European funding.
group leaders, principal investigator, or postdocs interesting in improving their grant writing skills
Please register here.