|Research group:||Mammalian Reproduction - Martin Anger, Animal Cytogenomics - Jiří Rubeš|
|Department:||Veterinary Research Institute|
Výzkumný ústav veterinárního lékařství, v. v. i.
Publications that are part of the Web of Science database, possibly also other publications chosen by authors.
- Comparative study of male meiosis in members of the family Bovidae (GAP502/11/0719), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2011 - 2015
- Fylogenetic relationships in the family Bovidae studied by analysis of subfamily specific DNA repeats and karyotype (GAP506/10/0421), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2010 - 2013
- The changes in important regulatory mechanisms of meiotically dividing mammalian oocytes induced by ageing (GA523/09/0743), Czech Science Foundation - Standard Grants, 2009 - 2012
- EMBO Installation Grant, EMBO (European Molecular Biology Organization ) grants, 2009 - 2011
- Marie Curie Reintegration Grant, FP7- People - Marie Curie actions - CIG, 2009 - 2011
- Study of meiotic disturbances in men – carriers of congenital balanced translocations and their effect on the outcome of assisted reproduction (NS9842), Ministry of Health - Departmental Programme of Research and Development (2008-2011), 2009 - 2011
- Regulation of chromosome segregation during meiosis (IAA501620801), Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic - Grants of distinctly investigative character focused on the sphere of research pursued at present particularly in the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Rep., 2008 - 2010