The service is provided at CEITEC Masaryk University, with high quality and enthusiasm by Zdenka Bártová, who is a member of HR department.
Check the feedback from foreign employees.
1. Before arrival - What do you need before your arrival to the Czech Republic and before the start of work at CEITEC MU?
- Guide to foreigners' obligations before and after arrival in the Czech Republic - Employing Foreigners
- Check-list - Do I have all I need?
- Czech Republic Residence Request Forms:
- I apply for a long-term stay and I am not an EU citizen - Application Form for NON-EU
- I apply for a long-term stay and I am an EU citizen or a family member of an EU citizen - Application Form for EU and for their family members
- I apply for a short-term stay (less than 90 days - Schengen Visum) - Application for Schengen visa
2. After arrival - useful information and links
- Basic Information Regarding Calculation of the Salary
- Large Guideline of life in Brno
- Life in Brno by foreigner´s eyes
- Czech Republic at the Glance
- Summary about cost of living in Brno
- Campus Map
- CEITEC Map
- Airport Brno-Tuřany Map
- Exchange Office Map
- Foreigner Police Map
- How to get to the Immigration Office in Brno
- Way from Campus to the Immigration Office
- Document photos
- The Enviromental Department - Waste Collection Fee
4. Frequently asked questions - FAQ
|Phone:||+420 54949 3463|
|Mobile:||+420 775 473 911|