Welcome Office is a part of CEITEC´s care of new and current foreign employees. What does Welcome Office mean? We help to minimize a bureaucracy that new CEITEC employees may struggle with in institutions in the Czech Republic. This is how we help scientists to concentrate on scientific work and we are a support for them in a challenging process of relocation to a new country. We are a first contact with CEITEC MU for a new foreign employees and we take our role conscientiously and always with a smile on our face. We provide service to foreign employees and students even before their arrival to the Czech Republic and we offer help not just to them, but also to their family members.
We also take care of foreign employees throughout their stay at CEITEC. What do we help with? Determining the type of visa necessary for the stay in the Czech Republic, we help in searching for an accommodation or in practical matters related to the life in Brno and in many other things. After his/her arrival, we accompany a new employee to the Foreign Police Office and to other relevant authorities and institutions and we can also help with insurance and other important matters.
Dear foreign workers, if you need some advice or help with anything, do not hesitate to contact us.
The service is provided with high quality and enthusiasm by Zdenka Bártová, who is a member of HR department.
Check the feedback from foreign employees.
1. Before arrival - What do you need before your arrival to the Czech Republic and before the start of work at CEITEC MU?
- Basic information about CEITEC MU - Practical Information for New Employees
- Guide to foreigners' obligations before and after arrival in the Czech Republic - Employing Foreigners
- Check-list - Do I have all I need?
- Czech Republic Residence Request Forms:
- I apply for a long-term stay and I am not an EU citizen - Application Form for NON-EU
- I apply for a long-term stay and I am an EU citizen or a family member of an EU citizen - Application Form for EU and for their family members
- I apply for a short-term stay (less than 90 days - Schengen Visum) - Application for Schengen visa
2. After arrival - useful information and links
- Large Guideline of life in Brno
- Life in Brno by foreigner´s eyes
- Czech Republic at the Glance
- Summary about cost of living in Brno
- Campus Map
- CEITEC Map
- Airport Brno-Tuřany Map
- Exchange Office Map
- Foreigner Police Map
- How to get to the Immigration Office in Brno
- Way from Campus to the Immigration Office
- Document photos
- The Enviromental Department - Waste Collection Fee
4. Frequently asked questions - FAQ
|Phone:||+420 54949 3463|
|Mobile:||+420 775 473 911|