Excellence in research and development of non-coding RNA DIAGnostics in ONcology
- Principal Investigator: prof. RNDr. Ondřej Slabý, Ph.D.
- Acronym: RNADiagon
- Project partners: MD Anderson Cancer Center; Medical University of Graz; Research Center for Functional Genomic; The Institute of Tumour Biology; The University of Ferrara; BioVendor Group
- Project call: H2020 Excellence Science - MSCA-RISE
- Project duration: 1. 2. 2019 - 31. 1. 2023
- Total budget: 662 400 EUR
- Project website: www.rnadiagon.eu
RNADIAGON is an academic-industrial consortium focused on research and development it the field of non-coding RNA diagnostics in oncology. This consortium enables development of personal skills and knowledge of early-stage and experienced researchers from 5 European academic centers through their (i) long-term stays at the US research center of excellence (MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, USA) and (ii) traineeships at the education center and manufacturing facilities of industrial partner (BioVendor, Inc.) developing certified (CE-IVD) diagnostics, who will work on the development of a new non-coding RNA diagnostic kit in colorectal cancer adopted here as a model project.
|Phone:||+420 54949 6876, +420 54949 1331|
18. Feb. 2020
Masaryk University, in collaboration with the Masaryk Memorial Cancer Institute and BioVendor, signed a license agreement for a patented diagnostic…