At CEITEC, we are continuously striving to expand our training portfolio to support career development and wellbeing of our researchers. We offer courses and workshops in soft skills and transferable skills to equip our researchers with relevant and competitive skill set for successful life science career at CEITEC and beyond. To ensure best results, our well-rounded training portfolio follows best practices of recognised research institutes and reflects the needs of CEITEC scientific community. Our courses cover various areas of professional development from personal effectiveness, research management, research funding, project management, research integrity and ethics, science communication, open science, technology transfer, academic writing, and data analysis.
We put great emphasis on supporting career development of our junior researchers such as PhD students and postdocs. Our mission is to raise next generation of responsible, curious and confident scientists that will be globally competitive in academia, as well as industry.
|Phone:||+420 54949 8735|
- Design of soft skills and transferable skills course portfolio for researchers at all career levels respecting global best practice standards and reflecting the needs of the CEITEC scientific community
- Organisation and delivery of courses and workshops supporting professional development of CEITEC researchers at all career levels
- Supporting career development of junior researchers (PhD students and postdocs) to secure relevant and competitive skill set for successful career in academia as well as industry on the global level
- Organisation of events for junior researchers
- Facilitating of mentoring and knowledge sharing activities at CEITEC
23. Sept. 2020
The 9th edition of the EuroScience Open Forum (ESOF) conference took place from 2-6 September 2020 in a hybrid format and was a huge hit. This year’s…
5. Nov. 2019
Press Release, 5. 11. 2019 A group of 24 scientific leaders, including two ERC grant holders, 16 principal investigators, and six scientific…